Chris has close to 20 years of experience across financial services, with practical experience across compliance, financial advice review, complaint resolution and financial advice remediation.
Prior to joining Hall Advisory, Chris worked with ANZ and KPMG in their financial advice review and remediation programs. Prior to that, Chris held roles at the CBA reviewing financial advice and resolving financial advice complaints, as well as holding professional standards and compliance positions with financial services licensees, and as a Licensing analyst with ASIC.
• Bachelor of Business (Applied Economics)
• Bachelor of Business (Honours) – Economics, Finance and Property
• Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
• International Compliance Association - Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering
• International Compliance Association - Certificate in Managing Sanctions Risk
• International Compliance Association - Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Correspondent Banking
• International Compliance Association - Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in New Technology
• Financial Planning Association (FPA) Affiliate Member
• Associate Member of the International Compliance Association (ICA)
Notable quality: Commitment. Chris is committed, whether it is researching to answer queries or supporting the Sacramento Kings in the NBA – which definitely takes commitment and (a lot of) patience. He enjoys finding hidden bars when travelling, sampling wines from South Australia, and walking his two beagliers.